Imdad Sitara Khan Scholarship Committee is now collecting scholarship applications from meritorious students who passed S.S.C (Science, Humanities, Business) in year 2023 and are currently enrolled in 1st year (education year 2023-2024) H.S.C.
Eligibility Requirements For Higher Secondary Level Applicants
- GPA 5 without the fourth subject for students of Science
- GPA 4.6 without the fourth subject for students of Humanities and Business
- GPA 4.25 in all subjects for students who are visually/physically impaired
- A certificate of enrollment from the current educational institute (certified by the head of the institute/Hall Super/Provost)
- Photocopy of Mark-Sheet and Transcript (certified by the teacher of the currently enrolled institute) of S.S.C examination result.
- Two copies of Passport style recent photos (attested by teach of the currently enrolled institute)
- The applicant needs to write a self-handwritten essay in 250-350 words describing why he/she deserves the scholarship
- For extra-curricular activities, submit photocopy of the certificate of accomplishment, certified by the head of the current educational institute
- The application may be cancelled if there is any discrepancy found in the information provided by the applicant
- In case of visually/physically impaired applicants, copy of identification card issued by “Shomaj Sheba Odhidoptor” need to be submitted
Students are hereby requested to submit application in A4 size paper and send it in the following address by March 03, 2024 via mail/courier/in person. Please contact 02-48114499, 01713-036360, 01773-610009. numbers if there is any question. Also
www.facebook.com/groups/157071023043 will have details posted.
Chairman, Imdad Sitara Khan Scholarship Selection Committee , Shaymol Chaya-1, House#7/2. Flat#B/2, Garden Street, Ring Road, Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207
For a sample application form and the original advertisement published in news papers, please click below: