Imdad Sitara Khan Scholarship Committee is now collecting scholarship applications from meritorious students who passed H.S.C in year 2020 and are currently enrolled in the first year (Education Year 2020-2021) of B.Sc Honours Degree or B.Sc Honours (including Agriculture/Animal Husbandry and all other divisions) or M.B.B.S or B.D.S. or B.Sc Textile Engineering or B.Sc Engineering or B.A./B.S.S. Honours or B.B.A.. In case of MBBS and BDS, students who passed H.S.C in 2019 can also apply.
Eligibility Requirements For Undergraduate Level Applicants
- Total GPA 9.5 without the fourth subject (Combined GPAs of S.S.C. and H.S.C.) for students of Science
- Total GPA 9.2 without the fourth subject (Combined GPAs of S.S.C. and H.S.C.) for students of Non-Science
- Total GPA 8.0 without the fourth subject (Combined GPAs of S.S.C and H.S.C) for visually/physically impaired applicants
- A certificate of enrollment from the current educational institute (certified by the head of the institute/Hall Super/Provost)
- Photocopy of Mark-Sheet and Transcript (certified by the teacher of the currently enrolled institute)
- Three copies of Passport style recent photos (attested by teach of the currently enrolled institute)
- The applicant needs to write a self-handwritten essay in 300-400 words describing why he/she deserves the scholarship
- For extra-curricular activities, submit photocopy of the certificate of accomplishment, certified by the head of the current educational institute
- The application may be cancelled if there is any discrepancy found in the information provided by the applicant
- For visually/physically impaired applicants, copy of identification card issued by “Shomaj Sheba Odhidoptor” need to be submitted
Students are hereby requested to submit application in A4 size paper and send it in the following address by April 17,2022 via mail/courier/in person.
Chairman, Imdada Sitara Khan Scholarship Selection Committee
Shaymol Chaya-1, House#7/2, Flat#B/2, Garden Street, Ring Road, Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207
For a sample application form and the original advertisement published in news papers, please click below: