Imdad Sitara Khan Scholarship Committee is now collecting scholarship applications from meritorious but financially disadvantaged students who passed S.S.C (Science, Humanities, Business) in year 2020 and are currently enrolled in 1st year (education year 2020-2021) H.S.C.
Eligibility Requirements For Higher Secondary Level Applicants
- GPA 5 without the fourth subject for students of Science
- GPA 4.5 without the fourth subject for students of Business
- GPA 4.25 without the fourth subject for students of Humanities
- A certificate of enrollment from the current educational institute (certified by the head of the institute/Hall Super/Provost)
- Photocopy of Mark-Sheet and Transcript (certified by the teacher of the currently enrolled institute) of S.S.C examination result.
- Two copies of Passport style recent photos (attested by teach of the currently enrolled institute)
- The applicant needs to write an essay in 300-400 words describing why he/she deserves the scholarship
- For extra-curricular activities, submit photocopy of the certificate of accomplishment, certified by the head of the current educational institute
- The application may be cancelled if there is any discrepancy found in the information provided by the applicant
Students are hereby requested to submit application in A4 size paper and send it in the following address by March 15, 2021 via mail/courier/in person. Please contact 02-48114499, 01713-036360, 01773-610009. numbers if there is any question.
Chairman, Imdad Sitara Khan Scholarship Selection Committee
302 Mirpur Road, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka 1207
For a sample application form and the original advertisement published in news papers, please click below: